Path of the Goddess Immersion
One Saturday per month, November 2018 - March 2019
Ignite your Shakti. Find your community.
Explore the many faces of the Divine Feminine through a 6-month intensive with like-minded women, led by Tara Cindy Sherman and Amita Stark.
Living the path of the Goddess, or creative feminine, is saying yes to the path of self-knowledge, self-love, self-acceptance, and transformation. It is affirming the intuitive, the receptive, the organic, and the shape shifting aspects of life.
Like the moon it waxes and wanes, like the river it flows, like the ancient symbolic serpent of wisdom, it knows. Can you hear Her calling you?
The feminine face of the divine can be gentle or fierce, creative or transformative, veiled or explicit, but always and ultimately, enlightening and liberating. To be on the path of the Goddess is a breathing alchemy of self-discovery. And you are not alone.
If you are called to go deeper with the inner Self and the Divine Feminine, join Tara Cindy Sherman and Amita Stark on a 6-month dive into the heart of the Goddess.
this Immersion includes:
- Understanding and working with goddess archetypes across cultures
- Satsang (spiritual gathering), dharma talks and nontraditional ritual
- Asana practice including Radiant Shakti Flow and forgiveness practices
- Yoga nidra
- Meditation, mantra, breath work and mudras
- Journaling and vision boards
- Divination and astrology
- Check-ins and support on your journey
- A private Facebook community for connection between monthly sessions
this training is for:
Any woman who hears the call of the Divine Feminine and wants to learn more. No formal training or experience required!
1:30 - 6 PM each Saturday
November 10 | December 1 | January 12 | February 9 | March 2 | March 23
Carondelet Center, St. Catherine's University | 1890 Randolph Avenue, Saint Paul, MN